Seaward Holiday Park

SW Scotland

Sea views and more views to see…

01557 870 267 

Contact Us
Holiday Homes For Sale

Holiday Homes For Sale FAQ’s

In case you are wondering…… 

Q. How much do your holidays homes cost?
A. We have a wide range of holiday homes available so regardless of your budget we can work with you to find something to suit your needs. Please ask for details.

Q. Do you have an age limit for caravans on the park?
A. Our Licence agreements run for 20 years from the date of manufacture of a static caravan. Please note we do have a small number of premier pitches for which the license agreements run for 18 years.

Q. How much are your Site fees?
A. The cost of Site fees depends on whether you have 8 month or a 12 month season. We will be pleased to furnish you with all the details.

Q. Are there any other costs?
A. There are additional fees for rates and effluent waste. Gas and Electricity are metered and billed separately. An annual environmental disposal fee is added each year once the holiday home is 13 years old from date of manufacture.

Q. Are all the facilities available all year round?
A. No, the facilities are available from 1st April – 31st October. The heated outdoor swimming pool (for customers staying on the park) opens in May and closes in September, weather dependant.

Q. Can I live in my holiday home?
A. No. Our parks are licensed for holiday home use only, and we require all holiday home owners to maintain a permanent residential address elsewhere.

Your holiday home is designed to be your perfect retreat, not as a permanent residence.

Q. Can I help cover the running costs by sub-letting my holiday home?
A. No. Sub-letting of holiday homes on our parks is not allowed, although family and friends are welcome to stay in your holiday home with your consent. We ask that they come and sign our Visitors book at Reception on every visit.

Many of our owners choose our parks for the peace, quiet and continuity afforded by owning their own holiday home.

Q. Can we insure our holiday home through you?
A. Yes. We would be pleased to obtain a favourable quote for you, and can organise the insurance. Please speak to us about the various options available.

Q. Can I sell my holiday home privately?
A. All private holiday home sales must be done through our office. We are happy to help facilitate the sale of your caravan. Please ask and we will guide you through the process.  There is a transfer fee plus VAT charged on the selling price, which is standard throughout the industry.

If your question is not answered here? Try General FAQ’s or Touring and Camping FAQ’s or give us a call on 01557 870267.


Make an enquiry

9 + 2 =

For all enquiries, please contact us

Brighouse Bay Holiday Park
Borgue, Kirkcudbright.

01557 870 267